The best of both worlds.
The Companion Deposit Account (CDA) is a higher interest-bearing savings account that accompanies newly issued Certificates of Deposit (CDs). Enjoy the best of both worlds with some funds locked into a competitive rate CD and some funds readily available in a higher paying deposit account.
Account Features and Benefits
- Open a new CD or rollover a maturing CD into a 12-month term or longer and link your CDA.
- Higher interest rate paid on the Companion Deposit Account.1
- $2500 minimum opening balance required in each account; CDA balance must be equal to or less than CD.
- Must open and fund CDA and CD at the same time.
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals.
- Available for personal accounts only.
- Balances below $1,000 will revert to the standard statement savings rate.
- Deposit to the CDA can only be made at account opening; no future deposit can be made to the CDA.
1 Rates subject to change without notice.