Piedmont Federal at your work with the Piedmont Plus Bank@Work program
When an employer partners with Piedmont Plus Bank@Work, their employees can take advantage of bank benefits that build strong financial futures.
- A great addition to both your employee benefits and wellness programs with savings and perks on banking services.
- In-person and online curriculum to better position your employees to achieve financial success.
- Piedmont Plus Bank@Work is provided at no cost to you and is free of administrative burdens.
- Personal checking accounts that fit your needs.
- Finance your dreams with a variety of loan options to fit your budget.
- Certificates, Money Markets, and IRAs.
- On-site financial education seminars and online webinars.
- Personal financial checkup days.
- Money management services.
- Reduced financial stress.
Piedmont Plus Bank@Work’s educational tools can be customized to fit your employees’ needs. Perks include financial seminars and personal checkups delivered in person or remotely to ensure all employees have the opportunity to successfully manage their finances.
Employees benefit from competitive rates, free checking accounts, discounted fees, online banking and much more. While we are located in North Carolina, if you have employees who work off-site or in neighboring states, they can also become a customer and enjoy all of the same benefits.
To learn more or sign up for this incredible benefit, please contact Eric Hermanson at 336.770.1127.