Save paper with online statements.
eStatements are a feature of Piedmont Federal’s Online Banking service that provides you 24-hour access to view your statements.
eStatements are available for the following account types: Checking, Statement Savings, Money Market, Mortgages and Prime Equity Lines.
- eStatements are free.
- Available earlier than mailed statement.
- Receive a convenient email each month when your statement is ready.
- Print or download statements to your PC.1
- Added security from lost or stolen mail.
- eStatements are not attached to your email. Only you can view your statements through a secure login to Online Banking.
- In addition to the security provided by Piedmont Federal and the 128 bit encryption SSL-enabled browser required to view Online Banking, your password adds another level of protection.
Sign up today!
When you log into Online Banking, click on the Statements box on the left side of the page. Read and agree to the eStatement Agreement.2
1 eStatements are delivered as PDF files and require Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view them.
2 You may disable eStatements by selecting “My Settings” then “Edit My Settings” and select “US Mail” and “Submit” for the account(s) you’d like to cancel enrollment.