Thank you for supporting us on Facebook. We’re glad you’re here!
The purpose of the Piedmont Federal Savings Bank Facebook page is to encourage community involvement, provide financial education, and to learn more about you and how we can help. We know you’re eager to join the conversation, but before doing so, please take note of Facebook’s privacy and security policies, as well as some of our own. If you can’t agree to all policies, please reconsider your decision to interact on the Piedmont Federal Savings Bank Facebook page.
1. Post to others as you would have them post to you. We ask that you refrain from posting offensive, false, misleading, attacking, or discriminatory content on our page. Piedmont Federal Savings Bank has the right to remove any content deemed improper and to ban or permanently conceal posts from any individual who repeatedly distributes such posts. Furthermore, we ask that you not repost content that we have previously deleted.
2. Comments are encouraged and welcomed. Keep in mind that there are other visitors like you who visit our page and share information, questions, or concerns. Information posted by visitors does not necessarily represent the opinions of Piedmont Federal Savings Bank, nor do we endorse, support, or confirm the accuracy of the information.
3. Keep personal information confidential. We are committed to protecting your personal and financial identity. Please do not post confidential, financial, or personal information about yourself (or anyone else) to the Piedmont Federal Savings Bank Facebook page. The Piedmont Federal Savings Bank Facebook page is public and can be viewed by all Facebook and non-Facebook users. If you are looking for assistance with your account, please contact Piedmont Federal Savings Bank directly at 336.770.1000 or visit your local branch. You can also log in securely with online banking to inquire about an existing account. For more information on Piedmont Federal Savings Bank’s Privacy and Security policies, please visit Alerts and Advisories.
4. We will never request account information through Facebook. Do not respond to requests from Piedmont Federal Savings Bank through Facebook for personal or account information. If you receive such a request, please notify us at 336.770.1000.
5. Our page is for sharing information about Piedmont Federal Savings Bank and connecting with our customers and community. Please do not use our page as a place for posting solicitations or spam. Any posts that focus on selling a product or service, or are being used to drive traffic to another website for personal or monetary gain will be removed.
6. Accept responsibility. You and only you are responsible for what you choose to post on our Facebook page therefore exempting Piedmont Federal Savings Bank from any claims or losses experienced while using the Piedmont Federal Savings Bank Facebook page. Additionally, all content posted to the Piedmont Federal Savings Bank Facebook page has the right to be utilized by Piedmont Federal Savings Bank for unlimited use without any obligation to the author.
7. Only post content that you have created and know to be accurate and truthful. Posting other’s copyrighted work is considered stealing and will not be tolerated.
8. Facebook is for fun and friendly interaction. Our page is intended to be a positive educational and conversational tool for our community. We want to hear from you whether it be a negative or positive subject, however, we ask that you refrain from using our Facebook page as a means to submit any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other administrative notice. To submit such a claim, please contact us at 336.770.1000 and provide us the opportunity to resolve any issues.
9. Please be patient. We will constantly monitor our page to ensure that we make every effort to communicate with our users in a timely manner; however, we can’t guarantee that we will be able to reply to every post. If you have an immediate question or concern that needs to be addressed, please contact us at 336.770.1000.
10. Protect the Piedmont Federal Savings Bank brand. Unless defined otherwise, Piedmont Federal Savings Bank owns all legal right, title, and interest to the intellectual property, whether registered or not, posted by Piedmont Federal Savings Bank. Piedmont Federal Savings Bank strongly discourages improper use of the material found on our Facebook page for commercial purposes.
11. Keep it legal. Do not use our Facebook page for illegal activity such as embedding viruses, worms, corrupted files, Trojan horses, malicious code, or any other materials that could harm a user’s computer. Any such usage violates your agreement to use our page for lawful purposes only.
12. Piedmont Federal Savings Bank values their employees, and hopes that they will interact with the Facebook page by liking or sharing content.
13. Piedmont Federal does not make solicitations for employment nor accept applications for employment on our Facebook page or make comments regarding our hiring or human resources activities.
Facebook.com is owned by a third party unaffiliated with Piedmont Federal Savings Bank. Piedmont Federal Savings Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at this site or other third party sites that may be linked to this page or other Facebook pages. All content submitted on this page may be monitored and is subject to approval based on our Facebook User Guidelines. Piedmont Federal Savings Bank cannot take responsibility for content or opinions posted by visitors to the page. By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s privacy and security policies in addition to Piedmont Federal Savings Bank’s guidelines listed above. Any misuse of the page will result in the termination of access to the page.