Now you can enjoy the convenience of a digital wallet using your Piedmont Federal Debit Card on your mobile device.
Enjoy the convenience of a digital wallet on your mobile device, giving you an easier, safer and secure way to make purchases. Rest easy, knowing that wallet apps don’t actually store your card number or personal data on your device. And the digital wallet allows you to make contactless purchases, with no keypads to touch or receipts to sign. Your Piedmont Federal debit card can now be used with Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. Best of all, it’s easy and free to download and use.
How do I add my card to Apple Pay on my iPhone?
- In the Wallet App, tap the Add button.
- Tap Debit or Credit Card.
- Tap continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
How do I add my card to Samsung Pay on my Samsung Phone?
- Navigate to and open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
- Next, tap Add card; it looks like a credit card with a plus sign next to it.
- Follow the instructions to register your card.