PFMobile Deposit – Deposit checks using your smartphone.
Save time and a trip to the bank with PFMobile Deposit! Simply use your smartphone’s camera to snap a picture of the front and back of your check, then submit the images electronically into the PFMobile App.
What is required:
- Piedmont Federal checking, savings or money market account
- Enrollment in PFOnline Banking
- Enrollment in PFMobile
How it works:
- Log in to your PFMobile App.
- Select “Deposit” from the menu, then select “Deposit Check.”
- Select the account to receive the deposit and enter the amount of the check.
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature, “Mobile Deposit Only” and the last four digits of your account number.
- Take photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area.
- Both the front and the back of each check must be transmitted to the Bank.
- Submit check.
Read Helpful Tips for using PFMobile Deposit (pdf) for more information.
Deposit Limits and Cut off Times:
- $2,500 daily deposit limit per user 1
- Our current cut-off hour for Mobile Deposits is 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. 2
Review the Terms and Conditions for Mobile Banking (pdf) for more detailed information about PFMobile Deposit.
1 Piedmont Federal reserves the right to establish and assign deposit limits for the mobile deposit service and to modify such limits from time to time in the Bank’s sole discretion.
2 Deposits received on a business day prior to 3:00 p.m. EST will generally be available in two business days. Longer delays may apply, as specified in the applicable terms and conditions of your account.